Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! As you can see this blog was started well over a year ago and has not been touched since. I always have grand plans to make some awesome blog post and then get home after an adventure and realize it is much more fun to think about doing it than it is to actually sit at the computer and recreate the adventure. So why now then? Not sure really, just think it would be great to document some of the things we do in life and relive them some day when I'm old and grey. Or maybe even later like when I can't remember my name, who knows! I'm not sure how active this will be or if I will add anything else, but figured I better quit thinking about it and just get started. I've already missed documenting many of life's adventures and don't want to miss too many more. So we'll see how this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment